Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tyson

Back in March we got a dog from the Marion County (West Virginia) Humane Society and named him Ty. They told us he was a five month old Mountain Feist - which we had to Google because we had never heard of the breed.

Needless to say, Ty has been a great dog and is up for anything (ie. car ride across the country, camping, swimming in the ocean)! He definitely has a fun personality, is very energetic, and is always eager to please.

Like two days ago for example, I was getting ready in the bathroom and he comes trotting in with a dead squirrel (or what was left of it) in his mouth, dropped it in front of the doorway, waited for my reaction, and dashed off. As you might imagine I instantly freaked out and could not rationally decide what to do next. CR did not answer, so I called TJ Hill, one of my dearest guy friends, and he calmly told me to get a shovel and throw the thing over the fence (Thank you again TJ!). Did I mention that when we researched the breed Mountain Feist they were bred for squirrel hunting?

Ty is (in our opinion) the best dog there is and we think he is a perfect addition to our family. Here are some pictures of the nut:












No comments:

Post a Comment